Improve Rent Center User Interface [edited]

Quicken is not user friendly, I have contacted Support to add a simple lease transaction. The HELP section does not address some of the areas which could have assisted in making my effort easy. I found that there are places on the transacion page that can be accessed, which are not readiily apparent to the user. These areas open menus which give options to the user and assist in navigation, data entry etc. It seems reasonable that more areas could be featured in the HELP section and that the various areas on the transaction screen could be more apparent to the user. I am suggesting that effort be made to improve the User Interface to simplify data entry, navigation ,editing, etc.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please elaborate upon what you mean by a "lease transaction".  What exactly are you trying to do.
    Also, what Q product are you running? What BUILD of Q?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this last piece of info.
    And, what "places on the transaction page" are you talking about.  So for, you haven't provided enough info for anyone to be able to assist you.
    WHAT improvements to the UI would you like to  see?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP