Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Failure to connect with bank account Error OL-301-A

Never changed or modified ANY passwords. Suddenly I could no longer connect with my bank. Quicken saying the password did not match (never changed it!) and now there is too many login attempts and the account has locked with the bank. Called the bank & reset the password, AND the new password failed to connect. Called the bank AGAIN and reset the account AGAIN an this password failed to work. So basically Quicken has become worthless as it refuses to accept my bank password.
Whats up? Quicken help inside Quicken is rather useless as it gives the end user NO idea where to go or find EASILY help inside Quicken on the reset of password. When I found it on my own and put in a new password...well that didn't work either.
I have the latest download version. Other banks reconcile OK. Is there a Quicken issue out there in cyber space?
I still get error OL-301-A with my bank EVERY time, even with a password reset?

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the name of the FI you're trying to connect to?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • S_G_Davis_1
    S_G_Davis_1 Member
    edited September 2019
    USE Credit Union. An previously everything was running just fine. Suddenly it quit and said the password was wrong. BUT I never changed a [removed] thing.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of account? How is Quicken connecting to USE Credit Union?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10