Error-can't find accounts when connecting to Wells Fargo

This discussion was created from comments split from: Wells Fargo communication error CC-506 (edited).

Comments

• I have 4 banks I deal with. 3 update fine on quicken. The fourth, Wells Fargo says it cant find my four accounts.
    I have reset my account and password, Deleted my information and then re-registered the account, I validated the account and SUPER validated the account! All to no avail. The problem has existed for weeks. When I manually download from wells Fargo, I does not recognize the account and asks me which account do I want to put the update in???
    Help!!!!
    Stu
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @fire34983

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, what version and release of Quicken are you using? (Help > About Quicken)

Please also let us know, if you are selecting "Wells Fargo Bank" when reactivating the account(s), or a different Wells Fargo name, such as "wellsfargonoqfx.scr".

When connecting, are you selecting the Direct Connect or Express Web Connect connection methods?

Are any of the Wells Fargo accounts currently active for downloads in Quicken?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah