Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Messages to Send Endless Loop

gw1500se
gw1500se Member ✭✭
Each time I try to exit quicken, I get the "messages to send" question. Even when I respond yes and it goes to the Online Center, there are no messages. How do I get rid of whatever it thinks is waiting to send? TIA.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @gw1500se

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, I would recommend performing a Validate & Repair on the data file. 

To do so, go to the File menu in Quicken > File Operations > Validate & Repair.  In the window that opens, mark the top box to "Validate file" and click OK.

When the validation completes a data log will open in a text editor program, such as Notepad, and please let us know what that log says.  Anything about "QEL" records being removed?

When ready, please close and re-open Quicken (if you receive the prompt about sending the message, just click No to fully close Quicken).  Once re-opened, does the prompt to send messages persist?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • gw1500se
    gw1500se Member ✭✭
    No joy.
This discussion has been closed.