Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Capital One Issue

Although I have used Quicken for years without a problem, I have been getting incomplete updates from my Capital One account and I am forced to go to their website, verify transactions and download or manually add missing transactions. Why is this happening all the sudden? What used to be a relatively effortless update has become a time-consuming chore in order to balance my account.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited September 2019
    Hello marilyduffy27,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Quicken>About Quicken (Mac) or Help>About Quicken (Windows). Also, please review the information found here for details on adding information to your post so that others are better able to assist you.

Do you receive any error messages in Quicken when attempting to update the referenced account? Also, can you verify the connection method used to link this account to Capital One within Quicken?  That way we can get a better idea of what may be the cause of the issue. 

Also, please note that there is an ongoing issue regarding Capital One.  Please review this Alert to determine if it may be what you are experiencing.

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• I have the latest version of Quicken for Mac 5.12.4. I am using the latest version of Mac Mojave version 10.14.6. I do not receive any error messages. It is just that my online balance is never the same as my register balance unless I review the transactions manually. I do not understand why. I have never had this problem with Quicken before but it has been ongoing for the past couple of months.
This discussion has been closed.