CANNOT DELETE BILL REMINDER AFTER UPGRADE

Eric E
Eric E Member ✭✭
[Sun Sep 22 15:55:13 2019]

QWin Version R21.17 Build 27.1.21.17

I have a Verizon Wireless Bill reminder. After upgrade, it appears on the screen 'Attention! Important upgrade required for Online Bills" saying "Quicken does not support this biller for now or biller information is not valid. Please remove this biller."
All other bill reminders show 'Verified'.
I click remove, next screen shows Account number, click Remove then next screen says 'Verizon Wireless account was successfully removed.'
It is not in the Manage Manual Bills and Income list
But it still shows up with same error on the screen 'Attention! Important upgrade required for Online Bills".
Validated file and super validated file.

QDF:
Validating your data.
No errors.
QEL:
No read errors.
QEL:
All internal consistency checks passed.
[Sun Sep 22 16:00:40 2019]
Super validation has completed.

Logout and then back on. Verizon Wireless Bill reminder still appears on the screen 'Attention! Important upgrade required for Online Bills'. Needs to be removed.

(edited for readability)

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to post your issue to the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would try applying the mondo patch for R22.12 to see if this corrects the issue.

If the trouble persists, I would contact support directly so that they may review the online biller profile and to determine if the issue with the online biller. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    Had a similar issue and I could not remove Xfinity as a biller. After three rounds with tech support and the last one taking an hour here was their unfortunate solution. They sent me a V20 file and I had to find a backup from mid September to find a database prior to the Bill Reminder message to fix. From there I could delete Xfinity using Bills - Settings - Manage Online Billers - Delete Xfinity. I then had to one step update and work through any new transactions again (about 200+). Took me three hours total.
  • cardwel1
    cardwel1 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, but I’d rather just not use it than go through that PITA.
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    One additional comment. After I got the Bill Minder to go away via above, the Bills were not updating. I had to remove and add again all of them.
This discussion has been closed.