I don't see my full security question when adding a Union Bank credit card

For some reason when I go to add a credit card using Union Bank credit card as the bank...the other Union Bank Quicken or Web doesn't work it only shows the checking accounts...my security question is cut off with half the line showing &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; until about the middle of the line and I get just the beginning of my security question. Any help is appreciated...every time I call in they don't want to talk about the security question issue. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know which option of Union Bank you are selecting, there are quite a few!

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • larrylogiclarrylogic Member
    Version 5.12.5. Its Union Bank credit cards....no other union bank accepts my user id.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Larrylogic,

Thank you for the response, although I apologize for the delay.

I would try selecting the "?" by "My Bank is Not in the List" and the add account screen.

Then choose "Update List" once that is complete choose "Show List" 

Try adding the account once more and see if this correct the issue.

If the trouble persists, I would reach out support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka