No longer able to download from BJ Perk's Mastercard (Comenity Bank) (updated title)

PuttlyPuttly Member
I'm using Quicken 2017 and having trouble with updating my credit card transactions (express web connect). Only the online balance updates, not the transactions. Working fine until last week, maybe an update issue? Have tried resetting the account several times to no avail. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the name of the credit card? Are there any error messages?

I'm Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank (Quicken for Windows)
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • PuttlyPuttly Member
    bjs perks comenity, no errors.
  • ldchipldchip Member
    my account for "My BJ's Perks MasterCard" cc (actual bank is Comenity) has quit working of sorts. There is no error when downloading, however I'm not receiving new transactions since 9/14/2019. I have performed Reset, Deactivate, Setup (w/link to existing account) all with no change in results. I have even created a new account through setup, which resulted in the correct balance but no transactions. Something changed 9/14 od15 which broke it, please advise. thanks.
  • I'm having the same issue with my account for "My BJ's Perks MasterCard". Quicken Deluxe for Mac, Version 5.12.5 (Build 512.29294.100). This has been broken since Aug. 30th.
  • johnodrakejohnodrake Member ✭✭
    edited October 7
    Recently Quicken download ceased to function with BJs MC. While it looked like it was working and reported that it was working, no transactions were downloaded. I contacted the bank and they claimed they didn't work with third party software - like Quicken to download from the site. They said contact Quicken for issues with connection. I have deactivated and re-activated and reset to no avail. Any ideas?
  • Very frustrated as well, I used the chat last night, they said I had to call
    650 250-1900 today, chat couldn't help.
  • johnodrakejohnodrake Member ✭✭
    Good to know I am not alone
  • trimmy56trimmy56 Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same issue with Quicken for Mac for at least 2+ weeks now (no transactions being downloaded) - spent 90 mins with Quicken Tech support who were going to work with Commenity Bank to resolve but still NO Resolution - can we get some kind of update status on this please?
    thanks
  • EuripedesEuripedes Member
    using Quicken for MAC have had problem since 16 September. Spoke to tech support yesterday they suggested I call Credit Card Company. No one seems to know how to fix this.
  • erikhastrup103erikhastrup103 Member ✭✭
    :( :(
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

We have received notification from our service providers that they are aware of an issue when downloading the BJ Perks Mastercard and have opened an escalation with the Financial Institution to investigate further and resolve as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, this post is being moved into the Current Online Banking issues queue.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a resolution is available, please "Bookmark" this post by clicking the Yellow Star icon in the upper right corner.

Thank you,

Sarah