Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Denver -- mortgage

For years, with 2017 QM, I successfully downloaded our mortgage account. Recently...no updates. I deleted and started over. It downloaded--and then...never updated. Error -28. "Blocked." Called JPM. "We don't support mortgage accounts" (but it used to download!!!!)

Anyone have a workaround or way to solve this? Thanks!

Comments

• DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    And I just deleted and tried once more. Now I can't even *start* a connection. What do others do?
  • DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    Answering my own question--for the good of others -- b/c the JPMorgan people are so helpful with Quicken. More so than Quicken sources, often. Here you go--anyone trying:
    I apologize for any
    inconvenience you may have experienced regarding
    downloading your mortgage account information into Quicken
    for Mac. Please follow the instructions below to download
    a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file that you will then be
    able to import into your Quicken software.

1. After logging in, click on the tab titled
    "Transactions".
    2. Select your mortgage loan from the "Credit accounts" in
    the drop-down menu.
    3. Click on the download icon that is to the right of the
    print icon on the right side of the screen.
    4. Select CSV and download your file.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @DHClem I'm not sure I understand how this helps. Quicken Mac doesn't import .csv transaction files.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    Hi,...I *did* just import the CSV file--but it seemed of limited use AND it went into credit cards with no edit-ability about where it is positioned and that it was to be a mortgage! So...did important into quicken via import on File menu...but I deleted it. I *tried* then to set up it manually--I'll have to see if then my checking account withdrawals can be connected to it.

Jacobs-- I love SuperUsers and all who give their time. Thanks!!!

Doug
This discussion has been closed.