Home Quicken Mobile Product Ideas - Quicken Mobile

Budget Alerts in the Quicken Mobile app (1 Legacy Vote)

bbrake64bbrake64 Member ✭✭
App should have alerts when over budget. It would also be nice to have option for a push notification when you exceed budget.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at the Mobile & Web setup process in your Quicken desktop / laptop. In there, you can enable Alerts to be emailed to you.
    (Since I don't use Mobile myself at this time, I can't look behind the curtains to see what kind of alerts there are available).
  • bbrake64bbrake64 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the suggestion but those are just generic account alert notices like large purchases etc. Not tied to budget at all.
  • bikepleasebikeplease Member
    It's absurd that Quicken doesn't have this; even mint.com has it. This is one reason I may stick with mint.com.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Vote on Ideas!

A Community Moderator changed this discussion to an Idea.
    Ideas are brought to the attention of the programmers for consideration.

Everyone, including the person who initiated this discussion …
    If you would like to see this enhancement made in a future version of Quicken please don't forget to vote on it. Locate the big blue box near the top of this webpage (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the "Up" triangle under the voting count.
    Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.
    The little triangle changes from grey to black when you have registered your vote.

Every vote counts!

For additional information about idea posts please read  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community#latest