Stop Quicken R27.1.22.12 from flashing

I did the upgrade to this version and now Quicken is unstable. Whenever I switch to another account, the screen start flashing. First it cover my entire screen but the Close, Minimize, Restore buttons are missing at the top. Then the come back but I cannot click anywhere. All the time there is a spinning cursor. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Best Answer

• Michael WaceyMichael Wacey ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The issue seems have cleared itself up. I was panicking because it occurred right after an update. To solve it, I performed a Windows update and rebooted the machine. I then opened Quicken and let it sit overnight. This morning, I closed Quicken, reopened it, and tried the steps that were causing a problem. It worked fine. So, I am all good now.

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello MIchael,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your issue although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing flashing in your Quicken program, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling using the QcleanUI tool.

Let us know if the issues persist after this step.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • Michael WaceyMichael Wacey Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The issue seems have cleared itself up. I was panicking because it occurred right after an update. To solve it, I performed a Windows update and rebooted the machine. I then opened Quicken and let it sit overnight. This morning, I closed Quicken, reopened it, and tried the steps that were causing a problem. It worked fine. So, I am all good now.
This discussion has been closed.