OH MY LORD are you kidding me. I spent 2 hours on the phone with level 2/3 support yesterday showing my exact issue and even made a video of the problem I am seeing. As a result they asked me to submit a sanitized version of my Quicken data file along with the video. I of course did this but now I have an absolutely massive problem. Now that I submitted this when I perform a one step update my file gets re-written with the "DICT" stuff which is done as part of the sanitation process. I've restored a backup and did this 3 times and every time I update it jacks up my ENTIRE FILE. Are you serious Quicken.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!