Unable to Sync manually maintained accounts to Mobile iphone App

I've used Quicken for more than 10 years, but lately, I'm having problems with it syncing to my mobile app. I'm on the computer (Windows) checking & balancing accounts at least once a week & I check the mobile update each time, but the checking & savings accounts (the data for these accounts is added manually - these accounts are not electronically linked with Quicken) have not updated since September 1. Credit Cards do update and a house loan account that I manually enter data on also updates. I really want to stay with Quicken because I have a lot of history here, but I really need to be able to see my checking account projected balances on the mobile app. Please help!

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • SuezlSuezl Member
    Thanks Greg! I'm in the process of trying the "common mobile sync errors & solutions". I did seem to have an Internal Sync Disconnect because I had the "GetStarted" button. I've signed out & back in & reloaded my saved data, but now get a message telling me that the "Quicken's online service is unavailable"...try again later. I've tried 5 minutes and 30 minutes later and gotten the same message...guess I'll have to try a day later. Or is this another internal issue??