How to post a question on the Community

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I post a Question on this sight?.

Comments

• cmsimmocmsimmo Member
    Not so simple... I posted one question... now not sure how to post a second question! Is there not a "button" that says "Post a Question?"
    Now when I hit enter, I just get a line feed... not a send>.. and it wants to send me to grammerly if I click on an icon at the bottom!
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you click the blue Ask Question box after entering your question?
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    Please note that the "Ask Question" button is only available on the Home page and a few other overview pages. The webpage showing discussion detail (like this one) does not have the "Ask Question" box.
    Also click the pulldown triangle next to "Ask Question" to see the various types available: Ask a Question, New Discussion, New Idea
  • kstone15kstone15 Member
    Is there anyone to include a picture when asking a question? We get some funny error message when it says it trying to sync.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click the box that looks like a mountain and says Attach image when you hold the cursor over it.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click the box that looks like a mountain and says Attach image when you hold the cursor over it.
    @Greg_the_Geek  It's not until the member has, I think, 3 stars that they can insert images into the message.
    @kstone15, use the "paper with a folded corner" instead.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.