Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transaction appears in register online, but not in budget report

Hi, I am having trouble getting my budget report in Quicken for Windows to match the report online and on mobile. I've found that one specific transaction, for my monthly property tax accrual, is not showing in the online and mobile budget reports, but it does appear in the Windows budget report. Details below.

Quicken for Windows Deluxe, version R22.12
Transaction "Property Taxes" dated 9/1/19 for $925 to category Scheduled:Property Tax
Transaction in Account "Accts Pay-Rec" which is an Asset account in Quicken
When viewing the "Current Budget" report in Windows, it properly shows that I have spent $925 of my budgeted $925.

All accounts, including "Accts Pay-Rec" are flagged to synchronize.

Online, when I view the register for the "Accts Pay-Rec" account, I see the transaction for $925 listed there.
Online when I go to "Budgets", then drill into "Scheduled", Property Tax shows $0 spent in September.

The same issue exists on mobile in the budget report.

Thank you for your assistance.
Mike

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello Mike (@mikemanley)

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue and transaction with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

May I ask, is there a Tax Line item assigned to the category: "Scheduled: Property Tax"?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Hi Sarah, I do not use that feature, but yes, after just checking, I see that the category has a Tax Line Item of "Schedule A:Real estate taxes".

Thank you,
    Mike
  • After spending an hour on the phone with support today, the rep checked with another department and found that this is a known bug with no estimate of resolution.
  • mikemanleymikemanley Member
    Quicken team, is there any update on this bug?
This discussion has been closed.