Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Printing (Windows)

Enhancement Request: Add "Printer Setup ... For Printing Checks" to the Toolbar options

I have multiple checking accounts, and when I am about to print checks, I have to go "File -- Printer Setup -- For Printing Checks" to make sure it is configured correctly (e.g. portrait vs centered) for the checks I'm using. I have "Write Checks" on my customized toolbar -- it would be good to have a "Printer Setup Checks" on the toolbar right next door.
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's take this a step further ...
    What would you think about this:
    Add a Setup button to this Select Checks to Print dialog
    When done with Setup you are returned to this dialog.

What do you think?

----------------------------

Vote on this Idea!

If you would like to see this enhancement made in a future version of Quicken please don't forget to vote on it. Locate the big blue box near the top of this webpage (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the "Up" triangle under the voting count.
    Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.
    The little triangle changes from grey to black when you have registered your vote.

Every vote counts!

• Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    An even better solution would be to associate check printing setup with each account from which checks are printed. Currently, it’s a global setting. If Q knew to use wallet checks with Account A and voucher checks with Account B, problem solved - without the need for repeated manual setup.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.