Totals for budget are missing on the mobile app

This discussion was created from comments split from: Totals on budget are missing for the Categories- Web App.

Comments

• J.D. PowellJ.D. Powell Member ✭✭
    I am encountering the error on the mobile app wherein the budget line items do not report the money spent in that category - it reports '$0 out of $x' and $0 left. When I click on a category that I know has transactions, the next screen shows the transactions. Why are the "$0 out of and "$0 Left" elements not updating. This very function is the sole purpose I want to use the app so my family can see how much money is left in a budget before they go shopping. Without this it makes the mobile app not useful for me.
  • J.D. PowellJ.D. Powell Member ✭✭
    . . . meant to mention I am using Quicken Deluxe 2019 Desktop for Windows version R22.12 build 27.1.22.12 and Quicken mobile app 5.16.2 on an iPhone
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello J.D. Powell

Thank you for taking the time to post your issue to the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have been unable to recreate this issue. I am also running R22.12 and the 5.16.2 version for the mobile app. My budget displays properly on both an iPhone and iPad.

I would start by resetting the cloud data. 

1.  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID Sync & Alerts

2.  Click the link to “Reset your cloud data”

If the trouble persists, I would review the steps listed in the "I am missing Transactions on the Mobile App" section of this Article.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka