Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Optum Bank Connection (CC-555)

I just received a notification from a previous thread that this was resolved. How? I am still unable to connect to Optum bank via Quicken. Is the resolution it won't connect?
This a message I received from Optum Bank on 9/29/19:

Thank you for contacting customer care. We had offered options for you
to export your transactions to either Quicken or other financial
planning sites in the past. At this time Quicken and other financial
connections are disabled from the website as they are no longer allowed
with our servic due to security issues. You are able to download your information manually to a csv file. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

• J. HolmesJ. Holmes Member ✭✭
    I was pleased to receive the email confirming the Optum Bank issue has been resolved this afternoon. However, when I attempted to connect - I receive an error message "Error 155 FI is blocking our access Please verify that you can connect to your bank and navigate until you can see your most recent transactions."
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello J. Holmes,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community and share that you are still experiencing this.

I have gone ahead and changed the status on the alert back to ongoing.

I have attempted to add an account in my Quicken and I receive the same error message.

I have gone ahead and reported that this issue is still ongoing.

I apologize for any confusion or frustration this has caused.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
    Same here. I receive the following error message - Error 155 FI is blocking our access Please verify that you can connect to your bank and navigate until you can see your most recent transactions.
    Thank you.
  • Jim59@[email protected] Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    [removed - rant/off-topic]

Regarding this specific issue (Optum), I also still cannot connect and download transactions. Not sure why it was announced as resolved.
This discussion has been closed.