Wells Fargo Bills update fails with locked account the same as Capital one does

It seems Wells Fargo is also having issue with Quicken Bill updates similar to Captial One. After adding a new wells bill, I keep getting an Account locked notification however my account is not locked. Further, the account register itself did connect and create the ledger properly. After calling Wells Fargo about the issue, they stated this is a Quicken issue and referred me here.

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hello @andywe

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this error with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal biller profile details in our support system and was able to confirm that the system is reporting the Wells Fargo account is locked, with the additional message:

"

We're having some trouble syncing Wells Fargo Financial Cards because your password must be reset. Please log in to your account online to update your password, and you will be prompted to enter your new password within 24 hours.

9/6/2019, 11:56:10 AM

10/13/2019, 3:27:22 PM"

If you haven't already, please review the information and steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the error.

Please let us know how it goes and if the error persists.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.