Home Alerts & Known Product Issues

Cloud Sync Error Parameter institutionLoginid must be specified for this request Fifth Third Bank

2»

Comments

• spangelli59spangelli59 Member
    I'm using Quicken subscription just purchased about 6 months ago. I was using 2017 I have been with Quicken for many years. The error is parameter institution login id must be specific for this request bank is Fifth Third. There is another discussion on this subject and they know its an issue the discussion hasn't been updated since February 15th said they are working on it and it will be released on an upcoming update but they don't give a date. I am not happy but I guess Quicken is not for me anymore. I don't like the idea of the subscription and since I can not use all of the features its not worth paying for every year.
  • Allen CraigmyleAllen Craigmyle Member ✭✭
    Does anyone know if there are any plans in getting the dreaded parameter instituionloginID error fixed? This prevents me from uploading my banking info from my PC to Quicken cloud which would allow me to use the mobile Quicken app?
  • a1exisa1exis Member
    I see there are many with Mobile issues connecting to Fifth Third Bank. Any hope of a resolution?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Thank you for your patience throughout this issue with Fifth Third and the mobile app.

This issue is still listed as ongoing and still being researched.

If you haven't done so already, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and provide logs to contribute to the research of this issue.

Please title the subject: "QWIN-15982." 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    Happy Harvest! Gobble! Gobble!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Our team has been unable to successfully recreate this issue in the house and this is being marked as closed.

If you are still experiencing a Parameter Error when attempting to sync to Fifth Third, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue.

Alternatively, you may also contact support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    Happy Harvest! Gobble! Gobble!