Do I have to delete a payee in Quicken Bill Pay if address changes?

I had forgotten there was a payee and I entered a check to an address that was different than in Quicken Bill Pay. I was not alerted in anyway but when notice of check was emailed to me it went to an old address vice the one I had entered. At least that is what email said. I have not contacted the payee that I intended to go to to see if he received or not.

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • Joe HopwoodJoe Hopwood Member ✭✭
    I tried to contact Quicken Bill Pay via the Support selection and it took me to Quicken support page.

Overview

You can contact Quicken Bill Pay for assistance by sending a message from the Quicken Bill Pay website, or by clicking the link below, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:

Click here for the Quicken Bill Pay phone number.

(877) 486-8844

You can contact Quicken Bill Pay for login issues, or issues with creating or cancelling payments. If you need assistance confirming the status of a payment, you can view this by logging into your Quicken Bill Pay account at the Quicken Bill Pay website.  

To contact Quicken Bill Pay using the Quicken Bill Pay website:

1. Log in to the Quicken Bill Pay website with your user ID and password.
    2. Click the Messages tab.
    3. Click send a new message.
    4. Complete the email form and click Send Message when you are done.
    The Messsages has never worked. When you try to select a reason, there is no selection and when you enter a subject and the text and then send it presents an error message:
    Please respond to the instructions below:
    Reason is a required field.
    This is a user to user community for Quicken software. You need to contact Quicken Bill Pay Support. Have you tried calling the number?
    I understand Greg. Does no one in this community use Quicken Bill Pay or is it considered a separate community? I have not called on this particular issue but have had little luck with issues in the past. Thankfully the issues were resolved at next software update. Support for Quicken Bill Pay is about the worse of any product I have ever experienced.
    Thanks Greg. My bank (BBVA Compass) supports it but I had issues with them as well and one of their support persons suggested I use the Quicken Bill Pay. :-) BoA screwed me over so much when they purchased my mortgage a few years back, I am reluctant to do business with them again. Thanks again!
    One of the SU's here uses Chase and has no problems.