When will Vanguard Download Problem be resolved?

Saw the alert posted yesterday.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7861637/new-10-10-19-errors-when-updating-vanguard-accounts#latest

Haven't been able to download Vanguard since yesterday. Any idea when the issue will be resolved?

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you would like to be notified when this issue is resolved, please 'follow' the alert here by clicking the star on the upper right of this thread.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what the problem was - or what you saw... the other day -
    I was able to download all my Vanguard accts with no problems....
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Marv WeisbergMarv Weisberg Member ✭✭
    Past two days getting error OL-221-A.
  • GeoffGGeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This appears to be somewhat random as my three accounts are impacted, but my wife's only account is not. I was able to update last night, but this morning again received the error.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 1909
    I've also had the OL-221-A error the last 2 days.
    I just spent an hour on a chat with a Quicken "technician" who, at the end of our chat (including uploading files, creating a new quicken file, creating new accounts....), basically threw up his hands and told me to contact Vanguard. I just LOVE Quicken support!
  • thecreatorthecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @""Marv Weisberg" ,

See the link in my Signature!
    I just got off the phone with Vanguard. They have been aware of the problem since they updated their web site two days ago. They admit that it is THEIR problem and they hope to have it resolved soon. Now why doesn't Quicken support know about this?????
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder what the random differences are....
    I have had no problems downloading via One Step Update - Direct Connect -
    but then, I don't have any transactions pending... but the connection still works -
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Zunka72Zunka72 Member ✭✭
    It looks like the problem is resolved. Few minutes ago I was able to download transactions from Vanguard.
    Still not working for me. :s
    I'm still having a problem too.
  • jehart17jehart17 Member ✭✭
    I haven't been able to download Vanguard since Oct 7. Talked to Vanguard today and said to try downloading from their site. I did that but when I imported to Quicken, I got the OL-221A error.
  • Zunka72Zunka72 Member ✭✭
    OMG! Today morning I am again unable to download from Vanguard. Same OL-221A error.
  • rkislerrkisler Member
    October 12 AM still no joy for me with same OL-221-A.
  • Still can't download from Vanguard.....OL-221A.....let's get this fixed.
  • I also have the OL-221-A download error. Since I set up the two factor authorization last week, I thought that may be the issue, but apparently not.
  • TangoWiskeyTangoWiskey Member ✭✭
    Or directly download from Vanguard site
  • phenders4phenders4 Member ✭✭
    I tried direct download from VG site, same issue!!
    Still broken as of Sunday afternoon.
  • Mark TMark T Member ✭✭
    Still Broken for my 3 accounts but works for my wife's 2 accounts????
  • As of October 13 12 PM EST, I am still having the same issue and getting OL-221-A error for Vanguard accounts. I hope this issue gets resolved soon.
  • Add me to the list of users getting the OL-221-A error. Starting getting it last Thursday.
  • Me too, hasn't been right since 10/8
  • tomrippetoetomrippetoe Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I am running Quicken 2019, Version 22.12, Build 27.1.22.12 and I am getting Error OL-221-B when I attempt to download transactions from my account with Vanguard using Direct Connect. This happened for the first time on Friday Oct 11, 2019. I monitor my children's Vanguard accounts and have had no problems downloading transactions to their accounts.
  • Tammy Van BurenTammy Van Buren Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I am having a similar issue. I have the same build and I am getting error
    OL-221-A. This started on October 10, 2019. I have always downloaded/connected without issue and last week I started getting this error message. I have tried to reset the account. I have deactivated and reactivated direct connect and I have tried to "add" the account (which is one of the troubleshooting steps I have been given previously). None of these has corrected the issue.

I just saw in Alerts that this is being worked on,
  • Seems to have just been resolved for me...
  • SdScottSdScott Member
    the download problem with Vanguard still exists at 10:28am ET on Monday, October 14, 2019
    It started working for me at 10:45 edt on 10/14.
This discussion has been closed.