Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken keeps crashing saying that quicken unexpectedly quit.%%n

I have tried reinstalling several times. This started when my disk usage was 100%. I worked through windows troubleshooting which ran Chkdsk and I also deleted all my temp files. I have tried quiclean and have also tried to start a new quicken file. It just keeps crashing before the file is created. I have also run validate and repair. Windows restore is not an option as the deleting temp files cleared all previous restore points.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @jason9876

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing a crash when opening Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version  of Quicken you are using and what operating system Quicken is installed on.

Please also let us know if you receive a message to submit a crash to Quicken, or does Quicken disappear as soon as you attempt to open it/create a file with no error messages?  The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah