Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill reminders not uploaded to mobile

I have several bill reminders that show correctly in desktop but do not show at all when you project from mobile app. Also when I show project balance the account balance is about 56,000 over what the desktop app says.

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Pmrussell892,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time bill reminders do not sync to the mobile app. There is an ongoing Idea thread to add this functionality here.

I would also like to add that while this isn't available in the mobile app, the web companion app does have the ability to sync scheduled transactions.

To view the Web companion app, sign https://app.quicken.com/.

In regards to the projected balance being incorrect, I would start by resetting the cloud.
    1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • pmrussell892pmrussell892 Member ✭✭✭
    HI Tyka

Thank you for the response. I have reset the mobile cloud data as suggested. The future projected balance on the web is now not off by 50K, but is still high compared to the same 90 day projection from the desktop app. I have noticed that some bill reminders are not being uploaded and shown in the projected register of my bills account online. Is their a setting somewhere for uploading certain bill reminders? I have included a screenshot of the differences in projected balances. both same account, and both are projected 90 days.
    Any suggestions? Projected balance for 30 days shows correctly in Qwin and the Web versions. But shows about $50,000 over the projected balance in the same register for the android app. This is very annoying. I have searched my register and a 50,000 deposit doe snot exist (Truly wish it did though, lol) but I assure you it does not. But when showing 30 days in the android app for my bills accounts register it gives me a balance 50k higher than actual. The correct amount shows in both the desktop and web versions. This started after the latest update to the android app. I have also already completed the suggested steps from the above post.
    Hello Pmrussell892,

Thank you for attempting to reset the cloud and responding back with more information.

To make sure I'm understanding.

The trouble started, with the future projected balance on the web being off by $50,000 using the projected balance view.

In the screenshot that you provided, the balance shows $3,691.41 dollars and I do not see a $50,000 amount.

The recent comment states that this web app is now matching the 30 day projected balance, but the mobile app now displays a $50,000 more than the desktop version.

Is the issue now the difference between the desktop version and the mobile app?

Do any of the upcoming bills in the projected balance screen include an loan accounts?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
    Hi Tyka,

The mobile app will not let me take a screen shot to show what I am talking about. But the issue is with the mobile app. When I am in the register for an account, and click the little "clock" icon to see reminders for the next 14 days, and then set the balance at the top to show "projected balance". the balance in the mobile app is about 50,000 dollars to high.

As of now I have deleted my account in the desktop app, readded the account int he desktop app, changed the mobile file name, and reset the online cloud data file all to no avail. The projected balance is still 50k over what it shoulf be when future reminders are turned on, and the balance is set to show projected balance for the register.
    Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

At this time as the normal troubleshooting steps haven't worked to correct this issue and I'm unable to isolate what the cause could be of the discrepancy, I would recommend submitting feedback to the Mobile Development team.

This can be found from the Menu in the app and by select "Feedback."

Alternatively, the Mobile Development team may also be emailed at [email protected]

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
    When showing the current balance, online balance, and projected balance with reminders showing the projected balance shows about 53,000 higher than actual balance. No 50K transaction exists. (Iwish)
This discussion has been closed.