recurring transactions are not recognized. Some recurring transactions are entered and remembered

Some recurring transactions are not recognized. Some recurring transactions are entered and remembered . I have tried deleting and reentering recurring transaction but has not solved issue. V 2019

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please explain in more detail what's happening.
    There's a current issue in some versions of Quicken where, for example, a reminder set to execute monthly gets rescheduled incorrectly and appears to be skipping a month or two. Is that what's happening to you?
  • BarryEG
    BarryEG Member
    UKR, thank you for quick reply.

I have numerous monthly, quarterly, and yearly recurring transactions (RT's) I have used successfully for many years. At some point a year or so ago, some of the RT' s behaved properly in that after being entered would become properly due the subsequent month, quarter, year. Other RT 's after entering and printing did not become due the next cycle. Instead these RT's became overdue or past due. I first tried a new version of Quicken 2019 which did not help. I have also tried deleting those faulty RT's and creating new RT's. This has not helped. Thanks. Barry
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Until Quicken gets a handle on this situation, I suspect, we'll just have to muddle through and hope that the hole doesn't get any deeper.
    B)
  • BarryEG
    BarryEG Member
    UKR, so it seems this is a bug and yet to be fixed. Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.