Cannot login to Redstone Federal Credit Union.

Error OL-334-A, account locked by institution. Redstone says my account is not locked and I can login through a browser and with Mint. Verified that my password is correct. Please look into this. It has to be your problem if Mint can login and Quicken cannot.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    It does not have to be Quicken's problem if Mint can login and Quicken cannot.

Please provide the year and version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.

By the way, if you want Quicken to look into this, you should be contacting Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

• hjustice
    hjustice Windows Beta Beta
    I have already contacted Quicken support, they said to contact institution. I had already done that and they said my account is not locked. Quicken said to talk directly with online services instead of customer service. The phone menu had no option for online services but I left voice message for CS to call me to get me in touch with online services. Been using Quicken for over 20 years and this is the first time it has failed to connect to Redstone Federal Credit Union. Connect is direct, Quicken 2017. No trouble with four other institutions with connections.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which of the above 3 entries are you using to try to connect? Only the one in the middle supports Direct Connect. The others only allow Express Web Connect.
    When connecting thru Quicken, are you supposed to use a password or a special PIN number? This support article talks about a PIN error: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-334

• hjustice
    hjustice Windows Beta Beta
    Thanks to everyone's comments and suggestions. Redstone does support Direct, have been using it for a long time. But I did switch to web connect which lets me now download and I do not have to stay on hold trying to talk to an online tech. I figured out why I got locked out. I have a separate Quicken file for my wife's accounts and I had not used it in a few months. I forgot the password had been changed on the Redstone account and I must have tried to login more than 3 times. I knew nothing had changed on my Quicken file.
This discussion has been closed.