Version R22.11, Build 27.1.22.11 (Q Win Canada)

LostCanuck
LostCanuck Member ✭✭
It appears Quicken released a new version R22.11, Build 27.1.22.11 this past week in Canada.
Unfortunately, it appears that the update release is a US version: Canada should be V19.43.

I uninstalled version R22.11 and downloaded the latest Canada version from my account page; again, the version downloaded was the US version.

Anyone else having this problem and how do we get it fixed?

Cheers,

Randy

Comments

• Paul Teicholz
    Paul Teicholz Member ✭✭
    The current US version of Quicken Delux is 27.1.22.17
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    How did you make the determination that it's a US release?  Because you shouldn't even have been able to install a US patch into Q Canada.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • > @LostCanuck said:
    > It appears Quicken released a new version R22.11, Build 27.1.22.11 this past week in Canada.
    > Unfortunately, it appears that the update release is a US version: Canada should be V19.43.
    >
    > I uninstalled version R22.11 and downloaded the latest Canada version from my account page; again, the version downloaded was the US version.
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem and how do we get it fixed?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Randy

If you are judging from Quicken's not up-to-date Release Notes pages as I mentioned in https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7861872/when-will-quicken-canada-start-providing-timely-release-notes-i-e-when-an-update-is-available.

There are a number of other Canadian version users who've posted about being updated to R22.11. I finally gave in and let my version update and it is also now R22.11, and so far it appears to be working fine. Although I've got no clue what is new and improved in this version. Shame on the Quicken Canada team for poor communication.
  • LostCanuck
    LostCanuck Member ✭✭
    @NotACPA; I was on with Quicken Support this morning and the support tech told me I should have Canada Version 19.43. He didn't explicitly say R22.11 was the US version, but he did say it was the wrong version for Canada.

Agree with @Peculiar_Investor, Quickens release notes are poor at best.

I reloaded R22.11 and some some of my problems have gone away, but not sure if I should trust it yet.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 2019
    Q Cda Build 27.1.19.43 is the current PRODUCTION release.
    BUT, it sounds to me like 27.1.22.11 may be a STAGED release, to see how it works "in the wild" before they do a "General Release" of R22.11 Cdn.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • LostCanuck
    LostCanuck Member ✭✭
    @NotACPA this is definitely plausible as I'm a annual subscriber and not just buying updates when I want to. The subscribers could be the guinea pigs
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you're not guinea pigs, you're gamma testers. 
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Claude Blouin
    Claude Blouin Member ✭✭✭
    The latest Canadian Release of QWin is 22.14 build 27.1.22.14
    Using Quicken Deluxe Canada 2020 Subscription Release R32.10
This discussion has been closed.