Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I am having the same 4k screen resolution problem blurry font's.

Using 3840x2160 resolution none of the recommendations work. Seems to be a quicken problem.

When will this be resolved?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited December 2019
    Hello k2todd,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your issue, although I apologize you have yet to receive a response.

This is a popular topic on the Community, however, there isn't an available alert or known issue that offers an ETA of when to expect this to be resolved.

There are some steps available at the link below that users report to have success with fixing the blurry fonts.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7852835/quicken-display-on-4k-monitor-is-fuzzy

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • k2todd
    k2todd Member
    Problem was not resolved with the link you provided. That is why I opened this one. Seems it will be a growing problem. Just bought my laptop.

When will this be resolved? This is really annoying. Is it being actively worked?

Thanks,
  • doughmann
    doughmann Member ✭✭
    I experienced the same problem with a brand new Dell XPS 15 running Win 10 with a 3840 x 2160 display and a new install of Quicken 2019. All new in December 2019. None of the suggestions listed on this web site helped. However, the following setting helped with the blurry text. Unsure if this is causing another problem that just has not been identified yet.

From the Quicken Properties menu
    Compatability Tab
    High DPI Scaling Override
    Override high DPI scaling behavior. {CHECK THIS}
    Scaling performed by: System (Enhanced) {From the pull down menu}
  • doughmann
    doughmann Member ✭✭
    Update on my suggestion to try Scaling performed by: System (Enhanced)
    The good news is the blurry text is eliminated with this setting. See before and after images in this comment. Unfortunately, another problem was found while reconciling one of my investment accounts. While reviewing Holdings, it was observed some of the table column headers are missing. The image file Portfolio.PNG shows this problem. No other application I use exhibits these issues so this is Quicken's problem to fix. Quicken - please do so.
This discussion has been closed.