Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Will we be seeing a Quicken for iPad?

I no longer have need of a cumbersome computer so I do everything on the iPad except Quicken which I use for the check register, reconciling, and keeping track of tax info.

Comments

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    We're other users ... and we can't predict the future any better than you can.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Well, we actually do know… 

Quicken is not developing a native version of Quicken for the iPad. The existing Quicken mobile app, which runs on an iPad, is being constantly enhanced to have more functionality, but it is tied to using a desktop version of Quicken for some parts of Quicken functionality (especially reports).

But Quicken is introducing a completely new, cloud-based product called Simplifi by Quicken. It is separate from the existing desktop Quicken products. The feature set of the new product isn't fully known, and the product is still undergoing consumer testing on the way to being released. But Simplifi will be a Quicken-like product that can be used on an iPad. It doesn't sound like it's planned to be able to migrate Quicken files to Simplifi, but we won't know for sure until it's released.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    a new product - with a wait list for testers..... currently - I am wait # 5,068 -

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • mistertheplaguemistertheplague Member ✭✭✭
    "It doesn't sound like it's planned to be able to migrate Quicken files to Simplifi"

That would suck. Not like any of us have financial histories or anything ...
This discussion has been closed.