Alight Solutions

Has anyone found a solution to adding and downloading info from Alight Solution? I'm using Windows 10 Pro, Quicken Premier 2019 R22.17 Build 27.1.22.17. I have my account working at my financial adviser's web site where it is downloading without any problems so that leads me to believe the issue is not with them. My advisers are small Michigan based company and I doubt that they have anywhere near the resources that Quicken does but searching the community here this seems to be an ongoing issue. I am using the tools > add account function in Quicken.
Quicken Premier 2019 R22.12 V27.1.22.12 - Windows 10 Pro V1903 OS Build 18995.1 - Quicken user since Windows 98.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to FIDIR.TXT, Alight Solutions supports Direct Connect. What happens when you try to Add Account?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Gary Norton
    Gary Norton Member ✭✭
    Log in errors "You need login information from Alight Solutions in order to have automatic downloads in quicken. That I have, then For Customer ID, enter SSN enter a hyphen and then enter company ID if you have any?, please contact Hewitt."
    Quicken Premier 2019 R22.12 V27.1.22.12 - Windows 10 Pro V1903 OS Build 18995.1 - Quicken user since Windows 98.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I try to add an Alight Solutions account, I'm asked for User ID or Company ID and my Website PIN or Password. Have you tried contacting Alight Solutions?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Gary Norton
    Gary Norton Member ✭✭
    > @Greg_the_Geek said:
    > If I try to add an Alight Solutions account, I'm asked for User ID or Company ID and my Website PIN or Password. Have you tried contacting Alight Solutions?

No, as I stated in my original post this is downloading fine on another service that I use. So I am guessing this is an issue on the Quicken side.