Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Entering paycheck my categories disappear

When I enter my paycheck several of the categories disappear and I have to go into the ledger and correct this everytime. I have attempted to re-enter my whole paycheck to no avail

Comments

• This whole idea of having nobody to correct an issue is whack
  • vsfamily
    vsfamily Member ✭✭
    I too continue to have issues with paycheck categories disappearing. I run a validate and repair and get "The following transaction(s) involving transfers appear to be damaged. You should delete them and recreate as appropriate."

When I go to those transactions they are all Paychecks. This has been happening for months and I have gone back each time and with much pain and time re-create them.

I've grown very tired of this and asking for help. There much be something going on.

Keith thanks for your report of the issue as well. Hopefully we can get someone to look into this for us.

Rick.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record:
    What version and release of Quicken are you using?

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• This continues to be an issue, can quicken solve this?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    This continues to be an issue, can quicken solve this?

Why are you unwilling to answer UKR's questions from November?  And, have you tried his Troubleshooting 101 advice?  What happened when you did so?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP