Using the Alt + Underline to access the menu items STILL doesn't

PLEASE VOTE to get this problem fixed ASAP.

The alt+underline to access menu items has not been working since at least June 2019. I've talked to tech support 3 or 4 times since then (the latest was 10/19/2019). They keep telling me that it'll be fixed in an update. The last tech support I chatted with on 10/19/2019 suggested I open a post here in community and get people to "vote" on it, and to also submit the problem directly through the software under the "Report a Problem" area. So, I've done both.

I hope that they can fix this BASIC functionality soon. I'm quite disappointed with this and am considering switching to an alternative product.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying that, for example, ALT+F doesn’t open the File menu? It works for me and always has. If that’s not the issue, please specify further.

What’s your Quicken version? OS version?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's weird.
    In my Windows 8.1 system, ALT key + underlined character works for all places in Quicken and other applications that show menus with underlined characters.
    To enable this feature in Windows 8.1 Control Panel go into Ease of Access Center, select Make the keyboard easier to use and finally put a checkmark in Underline keyboard shortcuts and access keys. Click Apply when done.
    Can you provide screen image snapshots of specific Quicken menus where this doesn't work for you?