OL-322 still a problem

Win10, Q2019 R22.17. Once again, out of the blue, Quicken won't download my bank's info, gives error OL-322, bad password. No, pwd is perfectly good, logs in on web just fine. Reset pwd on bank web, then reset it on Q, still no good. Deactivated account online svcs and reactivated. Now Q really got weird, grouped my accounts in two categories, refused to let me link credit card to existing account, left most accounts as Direct Connect but changed my checking account to Express Web Connect. Download worked once, only retrieved two old transactions, nothing recent. Now I get OL-344A, Account Locked, too many incorrect tries, call bank.

This is second time in recent months Q has pulled this stunt. It is quite frustrating. Existing disscussions have nothing more recent that 2013. Why does Q do this? How can a user prevent it or fix it?

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

By grouping accounts into 2 categories, are you meaning that the accounts were duplicated and there are now 2 of the same accounts?

If so, it sounds as though accounts were added instead of linked when reconnecting the connected services.

May I  ask that you provide the name of the financial institution? This way others with the same financial institution can chime in if they are experiencing similar difficulties.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka