Any difficulties downloading info from Discover Card?

Discover Card is rejecting my online connection. Last successful download was on 8/23/19. Discover says it may be a Quicken issue.
Using Quicken for Windows; Q2019; version R.22.17, Build 27.1.22.17

Answers

• rm1270rm1270 Member ✭✭
    I, too, am having inconsistent issues with Discover Card downloads. What is going on?
  • MHSwizzleStickMHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭
    It doesn't help you guys but, just to answer the question, no, I'm not having any difficulties downloading from Discover Card. I tried it just now and it downloaded the latest transactions. I'm using the same version of Quicken as cjampala.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello cjampala and rm1270,

Thank you for taking the time to post your issue to the Community although I apologized that you haven't received a response. 

If you are still needing assistance, can you please provide any error messages that you are experiencing?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • The message says that 'Your financial institution has rejected this transaction. For more information, contact your financial institution" [OL-295-A]
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello [email protected]

Thank you for including the error message!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If these steps do not work to correct the problem Quicken Support cannot resolve this error, as we do not have access to the FI server to correct Certificate or login issues or to confirm customer account information that should be used in Quicken.  For further assistance, you'll need to contact Discover directly.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka