cant create a useable sync file/cant sync to mobile/app login loops looking for sync file

I use Quicken H&B 2017 R19.7 + Android App (v 5.16.2)

Here are the actions I followed...and the consequences....
In quicken desktop I created a mobile sync cloud account. it created successfully under my quicken ID/pwd.
In quicken mobile I entered by quicken ID/pwd and the android program never loads the mobile sync cloud data constantly asking me to login again.
I went into my browser and verified my quicken id/pwd (same as shows on mobile tab in quicken desktop) OK.. id and pwd work
I went back to quicken desktop, and in settings, cloud deleted the cloud data.... a single popup ERROR came back but the settings for mobile cloud are asking me to resetup the cloud data
In desktop I attempt to recreate the cloud data... during the password verification of the accounts I want in mobile there is an error message that my quicken id/password do not match and it will not save cloud data.
in quicken mobile it continues to loop asking me for my id and password.
In quicken desktop it looks like I have a cloud account with data but quicken mobile cannot access it using the id and password (if I click edit profile on the mobiles tab the id I'm trying to use in mobile shows)
NOTE: under settings mobile id it sez "lets get started" as if there isn't cloud data BUT under the mobiles pulldown I can hit cloud sync and a sync occurs
the mobile app continues to not connect to the sync cloud data
HELP please

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dickybillyts

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please see the information and steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the syncing errors.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.