quicken bill pay login security conundrum

I haven't signed on to Quicken Bill Pay for a while. Now when I try to sign on, it says I need to "Sign On With Security-2 steps to a safer online experience". I press Continue and it offers me two phone numbers to receive a code. Both are completely random, not my phone numbers at all. Then it says that if I cannot be reached at any of the phone numbers, I should click Cancel to verify my User ID. I did that, and entered my user ID, and it just returns to the page "Sign On With Security-2 steps to a safer online experience". This cycle repeats each time I press Continue. What's going on? Maybe when it asks for my user ID it's really asking for my password? or something else? Thank you

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    I called Customer Service and got the answer. For User ID, it's asking for the 10-digit user ID, not the email address. The 10-digit ID is your SSN followed by the number 7. Once I entered that, it worked.

Answers

• Allan HansenAllan Hansen Member ✭✭
    I ran into the same issue.
  • Warren WolfeldWarren Wolfeld Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I called Customer Service and got the answer. For User ID, it's asking for the 10-digit user ID, not the email address. The 10-digit ID is your SSN followed by the number 7. Once I entered that, it worked.
This discussion has been closed.