Latest release broke tab and tool bar display

Just installed build 27. 1.22.17 of V22.17 and it does not retain my show tool bar setting also the navigation tabs do not appear on launch. If I modify the "Show Tabs" selection on the View menu, the tabs eventually come back. This was working fine before the update. Looks like they broke something.

Comments

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Agreed, there is some abnormal behavior in the toolbar. I believe it is related to the messaging related to subscription expiration.  I normally do not show the tool bar but the other day my 30 day subscription expiration notice appeared in the toolbar ribbon even though the toolbar was set not to show.  I had to toggle the View setting to hide the toolbar again.
  • G.2
    G.2 Member ✭✭
    I'm seeing the same problem - tabs disappeared and I can't get them back. Using Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property ver. R23.14, build 27.1.23.14, on Win10.
  • Dan Glynhampton
    Dan Glynhampton SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    G. said:
    I'm seeing the same problem - tabs disappeared and I can't get them back. Using Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property ver. R23.14, build 27.1.23.14, on Win10.
    Take a look at the top right hand corner of the Quicken window, to the right of the Global Search box.  Is the first small arrow pointing downwards like this?

If so, click on it and see if your tabs reappear.
    US Quicken Deluxe for Windows Subscription R28.16 on Windows 10 Pro v2004
This discussion has been closed.