My annual subscription is expiring one week from now. HOW DO I SIMPLY RENEW?

PhilipJDPhilipJD Member ✭✭
How do I merely renew my subscription? Or do I have to just "buy" my particular model of Quicken all over again? I was getting the banner that my subscription was expiring soon. I knew that. I could not renew in any way from that banner. I "dismissed" the banner. And, pray tell, why no discount, even a slight one, for a multi year renewal?

Answers

• Austin@[email protected] Member ✭✭✭✭
    Log in to your quicken account at Quicken.com and see if you have auto renew turned on. If you do, you’re good to go. If not, you can turn it on. 
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't care about the price you pay, follow @Austin 's advice, otherwise, look at the big box stores and/or Amazon for the best $/month price and buy it from them.
    Doesn't make a difference where you get it (as long as legitimate), they will all extend your subscription.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Scott J EdwardsScott J Edwards Member ✭✭
    @splasher, you mentioned "Doesn't make a difference where you get it (as long as legitimate), they will all extend your subscription."

I have my subscription coming up in Dec, how can I buy a subscription from say Amazon or BestBuy, and add it to my existing subscription to extend it. When I log into my page on Quicken, and click extend the subscription, it takes me to payment page without any coupon code, etc.
  • Dan GlynhamptonDan Glynhampton SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10:59AM

I have my subscription coming up in Dec, how can I buy a subscription from say Amazon or BestBuy, and add it to my existing subscription to extend it. When I log into my page on Quicken, and click extend the subscription, it takes me to payment page without any coupon code, etc.
    When you buy Quicken from Amazon or another retailer you'll receive an activation code, either in the packaging if you buy a physical copy or by email if you buy a download copy.

To use the activation code, start Quicken and then on the Help Menu (Windows) or Quicken Menu (Mac) select "Enter Activation Code" and take it from there.

Look at "Instructions for purchases from a retailer (not Quicken.com) – a boxed version or download" on this Quicken FAQ page for more details:

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription
    US Quicken Deluxe for Windows 2020 R23.14 on Windows 10 Pro v1903
  • splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @splasher, you mentioned "Doesn't make a difference where you get it (as long as legitimate), they will all extend your subscription."

What Dan wrote, I couldn't have stated it better.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list