Bill paying - default - minimum amount and full pay amount are reverse highlighted

MrEarlMrEarl Member ✭✭
edited November 9 in Paying Bills (Windows)
I have manualy enteredf bills that are linked to the biller. When I select to pay the minimum due, the full pay balance is highlighted and shows the greater withdraw from the paying account. I must select the full pay option the actually pay the minimum.

Comments

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record:
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using? 
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    Can you capture a screen image snapshot of the portion of your Quicken screen where you are seeing the problem and attach it to your reply here?

• MrEarlMrEarl Member ✭✭
    It seems to have resolved itself.
  • MrEarlMrEarl Member ✭✭
    Still happening. Quicken deluxe, version R23.17, build 27.1.23.17. More info. I have two NJM insurance accounts linked; 1 home, 2 car. I notice that in the "bills, Income" window the full amount due and minimum payment amount are in different position for each.
    When minimum amount is in the first position, the Min/Max selection is okay.
    When minimum amount is in the second position, the min/max is out of sync.
    Quicken is downloading the linked bill differently. Both accounts are downloaded from the same login to the Biller.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited 1:30PM
    Hello MrEarl,

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that this issue continues to persist.

I'm having trouble understanding what you are referring to by "first and second position" I apologize.

May I ask that you include screenshots of what you are seeing so that the Community may better understand what you are seeing?

For more information on capturing a screenshot please see the information available here. If you are needing help posting a screenshot to he Community please see this article

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • MrEarlMrEarl Member ✭✭
    I tried to respond via return email but it was rejected. I have attached a screen shot. You will see two online bills from NJM Insurance (home & auto). The top bill shows the minimum payment amount to the left of the slash and the full pay to the right. This bill is consistent with the pull down menu selections. In the second NJM insurance bill, the positions are reversed. The full pay amount is to the left of the slash, and the minimum pay amount is to the right. This bill selection to out of sync in the pull down menu. Apparently Quicken uses position to identify these amounts, not which is the larger/smaller amount. Both of these bills come from the same log in account. Hope you can resolve the problem.