any way to email from a manual Reminder

ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 9 in Paying Bills (Windows)
Most of our Quicken Reminders are manually paid, and a few are online paid - NO Online Billers -
Is there any way to send an email when the Reminder is triggered for like "overdue" - even manually -
I haven't seen anything poking around the Reminder screens -

Quicken 2019 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if you sync to Outlook you can have Outlook email a reminder.
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if you sync to Outlook you can have Outlook email a reminder.
    Not using Outlook -
    You can easily transfer the next 90 days of Quicken reminders to your Microsoft Outlook Calendar. This lets you see your upcoming bills and income without starting Quicken—for example, on a cell phone or other device that has access to your Outlook Calendar.

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you Syncing to Mobile?
    If yes, there's something about alert emails in there. Check the Alert settings in the Mobile & Web tab.
    (I'm not syncing my file, so I can't tell you how or if this works at all)

If you're looking for the traditional Quicken Alerts, look in Tools / Alerts Center.
    Alerts appear when you add an "Alerts" view to your Home page or in a popup when marked "Urgent".
    Sorry. This code was written in the era "B.I.", before the Internet was invented, so no emails from here.
    But you really don't need Alerts if you simply add a "Bill & Income Reminders" view to your Quicken Home page and make that your Quicken Startup view. That's how I've been keeping track of my due reminders ever since I started using Quicken in the "B.I." times.
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tnx - I'll just take care of it manually....
    I have a couple of billing expenses that have checks written by others,
    and I always have to remind them..... so - will just keep doiing it -
This discussion has been closed.