Last download of transactions disappeared and changes had been made in category and payee

Hello I am using Quicken Home, Business and Rental Properties on a Windows laptop. Three days ago I downloaded the bank information with Express Web Connect and it shows as much on Quicken. However, those transactions are now missing and they only go up to the previous update. This is almost months of bank transactions missing. I would download it again, but I made many changes to

Answers

• And apparently hitting enter automatically posts my question. Anyway, I made many changes to Payee and Category so I did not want to download my transactions again and overwrite the work I did. Closing and reopening Quicken did not help.
    Thanks!
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @yaidermeister

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Is there any chance the register may be sorted by an option other than date?

If you aren't sure, please open the register and go to the Accounts Actions Gear icon > Sorting Options and select "by date" if it isn't already selected.

Are the filters at the top of the register set to anything other than All Dates, Any Type and All Transactions?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Thanks for your reply! They are sorted by date and I reset the filters. They do say All Dates, Any Type and All Transactions. Just a weird situation