FAQ: Bill update not working during one step update or during "update all"

Ricky@
Ricky@ Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in FAQ'S (Windows)
I am using 2020 r23.14. When I update bills using "update all" on the "bills and income" tab OR choose "update bills" during one step update, nothing seems to happen. If I choose a specific online bill on the "bills and income tab" and choose "refresh" that specific bill will update. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ricky@

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please close Quicken and open the Windows File Explorer.  In the File Explorer window go to:  C:\ProgramData\Quicken\Inet\Common\Localweb\BillPay

Open the "BillPay.ini" file and change the "NBP_UseBatchBillUpdate=1" to be "NBP_UseBatchBillUpdate=0".

Save the changes (File > Save) and once saved, open Quicken and attempt to update bills using the "update all" in the Bills and Income window or "update bills" in the One Step Update settings window and let us know if the bills now update correctly or issues persist.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Ricky@
    Ricky@ Member ✭✭✭
    That worked. Thank you!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ricky@

Yay, I'm so glad to hear that worked and appreciate your posting back with the confirmation :)

If there is anything else the Community or myself may assist with, please let us know.

Thanks again!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.