Unable to synch Investment Accounts to Quicken Mobile Cloud

Unable to synch Investment Accounts to Quicken Mobile Cloud. Basically, the synch process completes and then most of my investment account and investment securities do not get transferred to the cloud. It seems like this problem started about 2 months ago (I think there was a forced software upgrade during this time).

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pdjube

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

When you navigate to the Investing portion of the mobile app, do you see any information about your holdings on any of the tabs below? Or is it only missing when selecting the account and viewing the holdings?

Have you received any sync errors or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka 
    -Quicken Tyka
  • pdjubepdjube Member ✭✭
    None of my securities are being transferred to my mobile account only my cash balances are
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response.

Are the investment accounts all in CAD or USD or a combination of both? 

https://www.quicken.com/support/can-i-sync-multiple-currency-accounts-quicken-mobile

If you are using the Canadian version with the Canadian mobile app, this can only sync currencies in CAD as multiple currencies are not supported by the mobile app at this time.

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • Gautam TupilGautam Tupil Member ✭✭
    I had to recently reset my cloud account. After resetting it, I noticed that all my accounts transactions and budgets were fine in the mobile app but my investing accounts all appeared in the mobile app but showing up as "Zero" for each account except for cash balances. No mutual funds or securities information shows up. Tried resetting and re-synching it but no success. Any fixes for this?? Running version: Quicken Canada desktop: R22.14 Build: 27.1.22.14 Quicken mobile: 5.17.0 (16696)
  • pdjubepdjube Member ✭✭
    All securities are in CAD
    To add to my earlier post: I followed all the 101 troubleshooting steps to super validate my file and resync my cloud account. No success. All the investing accounts show up but with either zero or just the cash balances. No mutual funds or securities information.
  • dc600dc600 Member ✭✭
    Do we have any update as to why securities are not being synched in the Canadian program?
    I have the same issue. It was working fine prior to November 15 or so. I had to reset my cloud account and after this all the investing accounts now show either zero or cash balances only with no securities information. Tried to reset my cloud account several times but the same issue persists.
  • jhvanderjhvander Member
    I am having the same issue. Any update on when this will be fixed?