I can't remove Capital One as an online bill

I click on Remove and seems to be successful, but then the error is still there and I cant use the online bills function for anything

Answers

• rpblouwrpblouw Member
    edited November 18
    I get this message: Your bill has been successfully added but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller.  It will update on your next update.

When I try it the next month I get the same message.  The bill Reminder tells me it needs attention, which is what I am trying to do.

If I click on the down tab for "Go To Billers Website", it goes to a website which has nothing to do with Capital One.  Capital One says it is not their error and Quicken says the same.

[edited for readability]
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello GuyManDude & Rpblouw,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

There is an ongoing issue with Capital One billers at this time, please navigate to the link below for more information and details on the alert.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855126/updated-8-10-19-users-unable-to-add-capital-one-ebills-online-billers#latest

If you would like to be automatically notified once this issue has been resolved, please navigate to the link above and "bookmark" this Alert by clicking the Yellow Star Icon in the upper right corner.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka