Quicken Bill Pay

Every time I run 'One Step Update' I receive a screen showing the a payment needs my attention. However, I do not understand what type of attention is needed. I would attach a screen shot but I do not see where I do that here.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    After latest update today 11/23/19, the problem seems to have been rectified.

Answers

• Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @davidmwynne

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, if you open the register for the Quicken Bill Pay funding account - do you see the 11/8 payment in the register?

If so, what status does the payment show?  "Sent" or "Send"?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out. The payment does appear in my register yet not with a “Sent” or “Send” status as the system issued a check. Therefore the check number and the lightning bolt symbol appear. For all intents and purposes, there appears to be nothing different from this payment than any other and those being issued to the same payee for that matter.

I do have confirmation that the check must have been issued (as the system states) as the payment has cleared my bank account of today.

When running ‘One Step Update’ this error continues to be displayed.

David M Wynne
  • davidmwynnedavidmwynne Member
    Accepted Answer
    After latest update today 11/23/19, the problem seems to have been rectified.
This discussion has been closed.