BBVA wont take online payments

When I try to sync with BBVA and I have bill entered to send, it returns an error and will not complete. If I take out any online bill pay info, it will complete and sync the transactions. Any idea why the bill pay has stopped working with BBVA? BBVA's answer is it's a Quicken issue and I should use their online bill payment service. Are they trying to force me to use their service?

Answers

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited November 27
    Hello LeeH21,
    Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.
    What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.
    According to information I found on BBVA's website, paying bills online through Quicken is a currently offered service. 
    https://www.bbvausa.com/digital-banking-services/online-banking/quicken.html
    What is the specific error received when attempting to update the BBVA account(s) in Quicken while having a Bill Pay entry ready to send? Is the error specific to the Bill Pay transaction, or does it prevent new transactions from being downloaded as well?
    Let us know!
    -Quicken Natalie
    -Quicken Natalie