CC-502 Errors with Coastal Federal Credit Union

I don't see Coastal Federal on the list of CC-502 issues so far. I've been getting this error for several days now, and the "try this solution" link (gear icon on account, Update Now) does not resolve it. I guess this institution needs to be added to the list of those needing to be fixed.

Comments

• Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    I am getting the same CC-502 errors with Coastal. It started about 2 days ago. Glad it's not just me!
  • I am also having this issue, and opened Support Case [7182835].
  • Larry Dale
    Larry Dale Member ✭✭
    Me THREE ... happened on syncing three days ago. Still broken.
  • Me too, as of today.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-502, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the logs for possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • AndrewFuqua
    AndrewFuqua Member ✭✭
    I've been having this same problem for about a week.
  • Same problem for weeks! Would love to see some resolution re: Coastal Credit Union and Quicken.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    Me too. Been about a week now, and I did all the troubleshooting advised above, to no avail. I will open a support case, but wanted to lend my voice here as one of the frustrated.
  • I'm having same issue. I deactivated accounts but it says it can't reconnect to the bank.
  • hamlord
    hamlord Member ✭✭
    Well, for what it's worth, I just had a successful download from Coastal. I did not do anything different - no reset or deactivation, etc. I guess whatever the issue was has been fixed on the back end.
  • Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    Mine is working now also...
  • jkoester
    jkoester Member
    Ugh - mine is still not working. Hoping to avoid a long phone call with support. Did those of you who got it working again do anything other than just trying again?
  • Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    @jkoester, sorry to hear that. I didn't do anything special.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

• AndrewFuqua
    AndrewFuqua Member ✭✭
    CFCU updates started working again automatically for me recently. Since I joined this thread, it's been hot or miss, but I've not done any of those actions that some people recommend. I've done those actions lots in prior years, but they are never a lasting solution, and sometimes not even a quick fix.

So, I recommend waiting. Do nothing but complain.

I have gotten the the point which I've started to move my banking to Delta credit Union. I haven't had any trouble with them and quicken.
This discussion has been closed.