Unable to close an Invoice

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I close an invoice after creating it?.

Comments

• JQTEXAS
    JQTEXAS Member
    I have the same issue... By Close, I mean, exit the function. After I create an invoice for a customer, I can email, but I cannot print, nor exit the function. The only way out of the screen was to press the Receive button, and then cancel. The screen then took me out of functions.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @JQTEXAS

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To ensure that we are understanding the situation correctly, I'd like to confirm that when you are creating or viewing an already created invoice, the Print icon and buttons at the bottom of the invoice window to "Save and New" or "Save and Done" or "Cancel" are not visible?

If so, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using, as well as the computer operating system.

Is Quicken installed on a laptop or desktop pc?  Or a tablet, such as a Microsoft Surface?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.