Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Drop-down menus not responsive

This discussion was created from comments split from: Drop-Down Menus no active.

Comments

• Quicken Version R23_17 still shows this undesirable behavior on this equipment:
    > Windows 7 Pro fully updated on a Lenovo laptop on a Lenovo docking station (don't know about Windows 10 PC installations)
    > Dual monitor system one-above-the-other orientation where Control Panel > Display set up is for "Extend desktop across both monitors" meaning one continuous large desk top across both displays as one Desk Top instance.

>> When Quicken R23_17 is moved to the lower screen (the screen built into the laptop), the Pull-Down list action is correct as expected and as per last 25+ years of Quicken on Windows experience.
    >> When Quicken R23_17 is dragged onto the upper screen (the separate monitor accessed through the docking station), the Pull-Down list action does not happen.

Is there a fix for this undesirable behavior?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to use Quicken on the upper screen, I suggest you set the external monitor to be the primary display: right-click on the desktop and select Screen Resolution, select the screen you want to set as primary and check Make this my main display, and select OK or Apply.  If you do not see Make this my main display, the display you selected already is set up to be the primary display.
This discussion has been closed.