Adding Credit Cards

I have multiple credit cards from credit card companies, and they use a single login. Quicken has problems with me downloading all of their information. I already have them set up in different quicken registers, but when I go to pull the data, it will not switch to the credit card for the register I am using. How can this be corrected without me having to set up different logins for each separate credit card?

Answers

• John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    How this works out (or doesn't work out) depends on how your bank has things setup.

A few users are in a similar situation with various family members having different cards help by the same company. Unfortunately, the transactions cannot be linked directly to each card, and they run into the wrong transactions flowing into the wrong accounts. AMEX comes to mind.

Is this direct connect or Quicken Connect? I don't know if the bank will support/allow the downloading of various web connect (QFX) files that will correctly flow into the respective account once they are linked.

Maybe other users in a similar situation can offer their input.